Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kids Only - Storage Solutions

I  think (hope) that I am not the only parent out there that is constantly in search of creative storage solutions.  I am really starting to believe that my daughters' toys are multiplying overnight.  Maybe refugee toys are escaping from some random place and camping out at our house.  Or maybe I have just lost my mind.  Either way, I have found a few really neat options from Ingenuity Team members.

Vintage White Wood Crate from bauble2bijou




Used as a stash for puzzles, books, or as a nice toy bin, this crate from bauble2bijou provides a stylish storage solution for the living room.  This would work anywhere where you need storage, but are going for a grown up look.












Funky Storage Box with Boots from Hola Papel Mache




How awesome is this!?  This booted box from Hola Papel Mache comes with a lock and key to store prized possessions.














Rustic Green Storage from 4evr Vintage






I think that in my house, this vintage green storage box from 4evr Vintage would most likely double as not only storage, but a doll house.  The cute star cut out, and neat door is sure to fuel young imaginations.










Fabric Organizer Bin from Love Joy Create





This colorful fabric bin from Love Joy Create will add style and interest to your child's room.  The convenient handles will make clean up a snap.













Be sure to check in Tuesday for Jennifer's Treasury Spotlight.  This is a great chance to catch up on the best of the past week's Ingenuity Team treasuries.


Jessica - Feath & Kee

1 comment:

  1. Great storage solutions! I love the little cabinet with boots!

    ReplyDelete