Friday, November 22, 2013

Friday Finds! Dressing Up

The holiday season is upon us, and for some, this means parties!  I thought that today, I would build a fun "going out" outfit from Ingenuity Team finds.


Vintage 50's Pink and White Chiffon Dress from Maybel57






This vintage chiffon dress from Maybel57 is in great condition. It also happens to be on sale!













Vintage Silver Sequin Heels from The Thrifting Magpie




Oh wow!  Jumping forward a few decades, these 1980's Stuart Weitzman heels from The Thrifting Magpie are definetly party shoes.










Clasp Frame Clutch from Beautiful Bags Etc.



Very feminine and just the right size for your essentials.  You can find this lovely clasp frame clutch at Beautiful Bags Etc. .











1950's Pink Net Dress Hat from Straylight Vintage





Back to the era we started at.  This 1950's pink, velvet and net dress hat from Straylight Vintage will top you off with style.













Hopefully I will win the battle that I am currently waging with the flu (yes, I got a flu shot) and I will have an awesome Kids Only post to share with you tomorrow.  I have some really neat finds.  Otherwise, check in on Tuesday for Jennifer's Treasury Spotlight


Jessica - Feath & Kee

No comments:

Post a Comment