Thursday, September 26, 2013

Fall Trends III - Leather

Before I jump into this week's post, I have a correction to make.  I misspelled Wrapture by Inese.  Please forgive me Inese!  This week, we are going to take a look at leather.  This is supposed to be a staple this season.  Ingenuity Team members have many options, a few of those I will share with you today.


Elegant Leather Necklace in Gold and Green from Fushia Gold





This lovely necklace from Fushia Gold packs many trends into one interesting piece.  The leather pieces remind me of leaves, and the greens and gold mirror nature.












Leather Pillow Cover from VF Illustration



This navy suede and tan leather pillow from VF Illustration is a timeless way to bring the leather trend into your home/office/studio decor.











Red Leather Cross-body Bag from Carol S. Miller






Bags are an obvious way to implement leather into your wardrobe.  This smooth, red, Italian leather bag from Carol S. Miller is a smile inducing way to do just that.











Crow Leather Cuff Bracelet from Follow My Heart Studio





The original ink and wash painting set in a silver filigree setting turns this one of a kind cuff from Follow My Heart Studio into a statement piece.  Recycled imitation leather is used, making it both eco and vegan friendly.











Jessica - Feath & Kee

1 comment: