Friday, March 22, 2013

Introducing Rags and Berries

I have a member spotlight for you.  I would like to introduce you to From the Attic Crafts' shop Rags and Berries. Rags and Berries is an example of the perfect name for what a shop is all about.  The shop owners uses rags and berries to create lovely door wreaths, candle wreaths, garlands and centerpieces.

Here is a lovely choice from the shop for a spring wreath for your protected entry door.



The wreath measures 14 inches in diameter and is composed of a pink and blue floral print fabric and blue and white berry sprigs.

I just love these upcycled Ball jar centerpieces.  There are many arrangements to choose from but I was smitten with this country blue option.  Love how the blue and the terra cotta color compliment each other.




I hope you enjoyed this peek into Rag and Berries and hope you will drop into the shop, browse and find some favorites of your own or perhaps a gift for Mom.

Val Robichaud
Team Captain
The Integrity Team

4 comments:

  1. Great looking blog spot...awesome little shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my shop on the team blog. All of the items in my shop are ready to ship the same day. I also love custom orders, so if you see something you like but would like another color just contact me and we can work together to put together the perfect look for your décor. I look forward to being a active member of the team and learning about each of the members and their shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creations! Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete