Saturday, March 8, 2014

Kids Only! St. Patrick's Day

In case you haven't guessed it yet from my posts, I love St. Patrick's Day.  For some inexplicable reason, I have always had an obsession with Ireland.  Yes, I know, but the closest explanation I can come up with is that I love rain, and greenery, and it seems like every picture that you see of Ireland, it is always rain, fog, and green... Luckily, Ingenuity Team members have plenty of great finds for me to share with you.

Baby Girl Leprechaun Hat from YumbabY





Sweet little leprechaun girl!  This hat from YumbabY is made from acrylic yarn.














Shamrock Snap Clips from Rotifera




I really like the fabric on this set of four shamrock clips.  They can be found at Rotifera.











Baby Leprechaun Hat from GeekistryDesigns




This cute baby leprechaun hat from GeekistryDesigns is ready to ship.  If time is on your side, your can order one each family member!










Green Pixie Hat from Poppy & Purl







This soft hat from Poppy & Purl is made from cotton and acrylic yarn.  Perfect for your little pixie!













Stop back by on Tuesday for the best of Ingenuity Team's treasuries in Jennifer's Treasury Spotlight.


Jessica - Feath & Kee

No comments:

Post a Comment