Saturday, December 7, 2013

Kids Only! Sweaters for the little ones...

Yesterday in my Friday Finds post, I shared sweaters that are available from Ingenuity Team members.  Today, I am sharing sweaters for kids.  From the so soft and adorable, to ones that I wish came in my size, I have some neat children's sweaters for you.


Vintage Baby Girl Sweater from Maybel57




Soft and sweet perfect for a baby girl!  This vintage 1950's sweater from Maybel57 has embroidered flowers and mother of peal buttons.









Knitted Popcorn Sweater from Knitter Princess



 

This cute popcorn sweater from Knitter Princess is great for layering.  The little pocket will make it a hit with your little one.











Lace Baby Sweater from Historical Knits



This sweater from Historical Knits is available in 24 different colors, and is made with a silk / merino blend.











Lace Pattern Sweater from By Eline




I love the delicate lace pattern of this sweater from By Eline.  The hand spun and dyed yarn that this sweater is knit from comes from the Swedish island of Gotland.













Be sure to check in Tuesday for Jennifer's Treasury Spotlight!  Until next Friday...

Jessica - Feath & Kee

1 comment:

  1. This is FANTASTIC! What talent is represented here!!!

    Thanks so much for featuring my little silk/merino number!

    ♥Rose from HistoricalKnits

    ReplyDelete