Friday, August 2, 2013

Before the Madness of Back to School...

Okay, so I know a lot of people who are already gearing up for another school year, and although nothing is set in stone, my next few posts will be looking in that direction.  Then it is full stop holiday season - yikes!  So I wanted to have at least one more post for summer finds. :)


Flower Tshirt from Twice As Nice Baby



I love this cute shirt from Twice As Nice Baby!  I bet your little one will too.












Circus Coiled Basket from ProducoesCoracao




This basket from ProducoesCoracao would be perfect for storing treasures!














Owl Artwork from Sam l Am Art





This owl painting from Sam l Am Art would be a great addition to the nursery or play room!












Crochet Baby Flower Headband from Ginger Knitz



The colors work together so well in this precious headband from Ginger Knitz.











See you next week!

Jessica - Feath & Kee

No comments:

Post a Comment